Our many years of expertise in drinking water, toilets and hygiene are bearing fruit. We are committed to sustainability, affordability and quality, involving both the community and local authorities from the outset.
Providing drinking water and toilets fits perfectly into our holistic vision of water: clean and sufficient drinking water remains available thanks to our efforts to protect water resources. And if people aren’t relieving themselves in the open air, (drinking) water sources do not become contaminated with human excrement.
We not only build infrastructure, but also ensure that it continues to work. For example, we work with drinking water committees: they collect contributions from water users and use that to pay for the maintenance and repair of the infrastructure.
What we do?
- Drinking water systems: design and construction of new infrastructure and/or repair of any existing installations;
- Build ecological toilets, where faeces are collected separately and can ultimately be used as fertiliser;
- Professional management and updated services;
- Raising awareness about good hygiene behaviour and sustainable water use;
- Policy to protect water resources, for the purpose of, for example, drinking water supply;
- Knowledge building with regard to the availability and quality of water;